Table of Contents
The 5B Series CNC Tube Bender is a heavy duty tube bending solution.
These benders bring optimal tube bending power and accuracy solutions for trucking, automotive, buses, boiler ship building and other heavy industries.
With 5 programmable axes and the ability to extend up to 127mm capacity, this CNC tube bender is an ideal solution for heavy applications. Featuring a wide range of options and standard features that help extend its range and capabilities, this tube bender makes heavy duty applications easier and more cost effective.
Featuring options like bending simulation and collision detection software, digital hydraulic temperature control, and the ability to connect to local area networks (LAN) the 5B Series is a versatile tube bending solution.
You can check out the 5B Series CNC Tube Bender and software in action below!
Other features of the 5B series include:
- Individually controlled pressure die assists for each bending stock
- Programmable 2 speed early mandrel extraction
- Each axis may be individually programmed during arm return mode
- Software with IPC and touch screen
- Built in wiper die, pressure die and clamp die seats
- High accuracy and repeatability (+/- 0.1mm and +/- 0.1deg for all axes)
- Ability for 1D bending (*) and roll bending (**)
- Single and multi-stack models
- Standard and automatic mandrel lubrication system
- Centralized greasing and lubrication system for all sliding areas
Contact us at any time with any questions or comments you may have or to learn more about the Auto Series CNC Tube Benders. Click here or follow the link below to download a free introduction to tube bending.