We are very excited to introduce the newest addition to our line of SOCO tube processing machines, the Fiber Laser Tube Cutting Machine!
The Fiber Laser Tube Cutting Machine is designed to be a comprehensive tube cutting solution. With a wide range of features and capabilities, the newest addition to the SOCO line of tube forming machines is designed to allow users a great degree of tube forming flexibility.
The Fiber Laser Cutting Machine is capable of a variety of laser processes including straight and angle cutting, slotting, marking, notching, and hole marking. By combining these processes into a single machine it gives manufacturers a greater range and flexibly, reducing costly time spent on machine and tooling change over.
Fiber Laser Tube Cutting Machine Features
Fiber Laser Tube Cutting Machine Features include:
- Capacity up to O.D. 152 mm
- Cutting Lengths up to 2000mm or 3000mm (longer lengths by request)
- Wall thickness from 0.6 – 6.0mm (Mild Steel)
- Automatic Bundle Loading System with Material Alignment
- Automatic Unloading System with Conveyor
- Equipped with 1.0 kW (Standard) or 2.0 kW (Optional) Laser Resonator
- Multi-Axis CNC Controls with Touch Screen Interface
- SOCO CAD-CAM system for Tubes and Profiles with built-in Nesting
- SOCO i2 (Intelligent interface) 3D operation software
- Cutting for round, square, rectangle and various profile shapes
- Enclosed Workstation for maximum safety
- Automatic Distance Control
- Laser Resonator Cooling and Fume extraction systems
- Automatic Compensation after measuring of material
The Fiber Laser Tube Cutting Machine also offers a number of optional features for added versatility, including:
- Seam Detection before laser cutting
- Mandrel for spatter extraction
- Feeding & unloading length detection
- Automatic Laser Cutting Path Planning
You can see the Fiber Laser Tube Cutting Machine in action below!
Contact us to learn more about our full line of tube forming solutions, to request more information about the Fiber Laser Tube Cutting Machine, or let us help you find the right automated solution for your application!