Free Quart of Tube Bending Lubricant
Try our Synthetic Non-drip Gel Tube Bending Lubricant
TFS 4030 Draw Gel is a value-enhanced, synthetic lubricant that provides maximum barrier lubrication and film forming technologies for light to heavy-duty bending and forming for steel, stainless steel, aluminized tubes and pipes of all sizes. It is environmentally friendly and biodegradable.
- Non-flammable to eliminate fire and smoke hazards
- Provides excellent stability and surface wetting characteristics to help cool parts
- Lowers product consumption through its “non-drip, stay-put” feature and eliminates excess waste
Does not leave a build-up on surfaces and is easily removed with water
- Helps eliminate galling, improves production performance, part quality and secondary operations for tube and pipe makers and fabricators
- Does not contain oil and usually does not need to be cleaned off before welding or component assembly
- Available in pails, drums, totes or bulk
Fill out the brief form to get a free quart bottle of TFS 4030 Draw Gel.