The Fiber Laser Tube Cutting Machine is designed to be a comprehensive CNC laser tube cutting machine solution. With a wide range of features and capabilities, this tube cutting laser system is designed to allow users a great degree of tube forming flexibility.
Fiber Laser Tube Cutting Flexibility
The Fiber Tube Cutting Laser offers users a high degree of flexibility by combining a variety of laser processes into one machine. Angle cutting, slotting, marking, notching, and hole marking are all combined in this machine, making it an ideal solution for a wide range of applications.
The Fiber Laser Cutting Machine also offers users a number of features that expand its flexibility and capabilities. Features include:
- Capacity up to O.D. 152 mm
- Cutting Lengths up to 2000mm or 3000mm (longer lengths by request)
- Wall thickness from 0.6 – 6.0mm (Mild Steel)
- Automatic Bundle Loading System with Material Alignment
- Automatic Unloading System with Conveyor
- Equipped with 1.0 kW (Standard) or 2.0 kW (Optional) Laser Resonator
- Multi-Axis CNC Controls with Touch Screen Interface
- SOCO CAD-CAM system for Tubes and Profiles with built-in Nesting
- SOCO i2 (Intelligent interface) 3D operation software
- Cutting for round, square, rectangle and various profile shapes
- Enclosed Workstation for maximum safety
- Automatic Distance Control
- Laser Resonator Cooling and Fume extraction systems
- Automatic Compensation after measuring of material
What Optional Features are Available?
The CNC laser tube cutting machine offers users a number of optional features to improve usability and versatility. Some of the most popular features include a seam detection system, mandrel for spatter extraction, feeding and unloading length detection, and automatic laser cutting path planning.
Check Out our Fiber Tube Cutting Laser in Action Below!
Contact us to learn more about our full line of tube forming solutions, to request more information about the Fiber Laser Tube Cutting Machine, or let us help you find the right automated solution for your application!