TFS Premium Tube Bending Lubricants
Premium Gel – Mandrel Bending Lubricant
Our Premium Gel Mandrel Bending Lubricant TFS 4030 Draw Gel is specially formulated for bending all types of materials: steel, stainless steel, aluminum, copper, and titanium. It is used to lubricate the inside of the tube and the bending mandrels or to lubricate the outside diameters inside the radius of the tube and wiper die, reducing friction during the tube bending process. It decreases scrap material and increases tool life. Premium Gel is also water-soluble and washes out easily with water. Premium Gel will not cause smoke or toxic fumes when welding or at start-up (Automotive applications).
Premium Gel is easily pumped through all lubrication delivery systems lubricating mandrels and wiper dies during the mandrel bending of round, square and rectangular tubing.
TFS 4030 Draw Gel is a value-enhanced, synthetic lubricant that provides maximum barrier lubrication and film-forming technologies for light to heavy-duty bending and forming for steel, stainless steel, aluminized tubes, and pipes of all sizes. It is environmentally friendly and biodegradable. If you are interested in a sample, please call us at 574.266.5230.
Send Us a Message
Premium Metal Forming Lubricant – Heavy Duty
Premium Metal Forming Lubricant HD is specially formulated for deep draw applications and is ideal with tube end forming applications. Used while ram forming, flaring, expanding, and reducing tube. Premium Metal Forming Lubricant HD increases tool life and reduces the risk of tube splitting or cracking during end forming. Our lubricant is water-soluble and used on the toughest end-forming applications in the industry.
Premium Metal Forming Lubricant – 30% Concentrate
Our Premium Metal Forming Lube at 30% concentrate has been developed for light-duty RAM forming, segmented tooling, spin forming, deburring, and cutting.
Features Of Our Mandrel Gel Lubricants
- Non-flammable to eliminate fire and smoke hazards
- Provides excellent stability and surface wetting characteristics to help cool parts
- Lowers product consumption through its “non-drip, stay-put” feature and eliminates excess waste
- Does not leave a build-up on surfaces and is easily removed with water
- Helps eliminate galling, improves production performance, part quality, and secondary operations for tube and pipe makers and fabricators
- Does not contain oil and usually does not need to be cleaned off before welding or component assembly
- Available in pails, drums, totes, or bulk
ALL TFS LUBRICANTS ARE ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY, WATER-SOLUBLE, AND PRODUCED WITH NO ANIMAL FATS OR PETROLEUM.
Lease A New Tube Bending Lubricants Machine
Through our financing partners, you’ll find financial programs, leasing, and loan services at very competitive rates. No Financials or Tax Returns are required* and credit decisions are usually made within 24 hours.