Notch Master 3000 is capable of handling material up to 3.25”x2mm/14Ga.
Notch Master 6000 is capable of handling material up to 6.00”x2mm/14Ga.
Options available for both models include:
- Dual notching
- Notch location
- Hole punch
Features of the Notch Master include:
- Pop-off valve– high-pressure relief and bleeding system of air prior to change-over
- Air intake– ported for the in-house air pressure
- Air pressure regulator– regulates the air pressure for the recommended PSI with minimum air pressure of 100 PSI
- Air pressure adjustment– adjusts the amount of pressure delivered to the air cylinder
- Bladder tank– stabilizes the air pressure delivered to the air cylinder during machine cycle
- Foot pedal– dual feed/single trip system
- Wheel lock– locks wheel in place and eliminates machine movement
- Durable, non-marking wheels
|Model Number||Tube Notching Machine|
|Model Weight (lbs.)||2205|
|Model Dimensions (ft.)||16 x 4 x 4.7|
|Max Steel (mm) (clr 3.0D)||Ø8 x 0.7t|
|Max Tube Length||4000mm|
|Bending Radius||15 – 35 (CLR)mm|
|Bends per Tube||49 bends|
Lease A New Machine
Through our financing partners, you’ll find financial programs, leasing, and loan services at very competitive rates. No Financials or Tax Returns are required* and credit decisions are usually made within 24 hours.
*Equipment less than $350,000 does not require financials and tax returns.