With two models available, the Notch Master is designed to be a complete, self-contained pneumatic notching and hole punching solutions.
3000 Vs. 6000 Model
There are currently two models of the Notch Master available: the 3000 and the 6000. Both models feature duel notching, notch location, and hole punching capabilities. The biggest difference in models is the material handling dimensions.
The 3000 model is capable of handling material up to 3.25â€x2mm/14Ga. While the 6000 model run up to 6.00:x2mm/14Ga.
Notch Master Features
Both of our tube and pipe notcher machines offer users a number of features, including:
- Pop-off valve- high pressure relief and bleeding system of air prior to change-over
- Air intake- ported for the in-house air pressure
- Air pressure regulator- regulates the air pressure for the recommended PSI with minimum air pressure of 100 PSI
- Air pressure adjustment- adjusts the amount of pressure delivered to the air cylinder
- Bladder tank- stabilizes the air pressure delivered to the air cylinder during machine cycle
- Foot pedal- dual feed/single trip system
- Wheel lock- locks wheel in place and eliminates machine movement
- Durable, non-marking wheels
Contact us at any time with any questions or comments you may have or to learn more about the Notch Master 3000 or 6000. Click here or follow the link below to download a free introduction to tube bending.